This post is sponsored by Kmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
How and why are some pairs of jeans so darn expensive? I know I’m not the only one to think that is absolutely ludicrous. I don’t spend hundreds of dollars on one pair of jeans. Partly because I’m a teacher and my salary doesn’t allow for that, but also because I think there are tons, literally tons, of other options in a more affordable price range. Specifically, the Adam Levine Denim Collection from Kmart is one example.
- The Adam Levine Premium Denim line launched Fall 2013 – exclusively in 500 select Kmart locations and on kmart.com.
- The Premium Denim line is a great line for a sophisticated yet simple, casual man with an edge and features a wide variety of items, all made with great fabrics and great designs.
- The Premium Denim line includes skinny, slim leg, straight leg and boot cut fits, which all give off a cool and classic vibe for everyday wear.
- The Premium Denim line features authentic vintage denim in a wide range of colors and washes (including raw with selvage trim, dark indigo rinse, bleached indigo and many more) at an accessible price point under $40.
- The line also consists of amazing outerwear, wovens, knits, underwear and accessories including hats, scarves, socks, belts, sunglasses, shoes and bags.
- Prices from $14.99-$69.99 for apparel and $9.99-$16.99 for accessories.
I sent my brother Jason to Kmart to check it out and get a real guy’s opinion.
The verdict? He couldn’t stop talking about the prices! Jason chose the Men’s Patriot Straight Leg Jeans in Light Wash. A versatile essential, these jeans give a contemporary update to vintage style. This easy jean sits lower on the hips and is cut straight through the hip and thigh for a modified all-American look and feel. Proper positioning on the scuffing, whiskering and sand blasting creates the perfect worn-in, faded look. And the best part? They are $29.99! Thirty bucks for a pair of jeans!
The shirt Jason is wearing is Adam Levine’s Men’s Baseball Henley Shirt. The sleeves come in three colors: red (shown), navy, and yellow. All classic colors that pair nicely with denim, colored or patterned pants. The price? Eleven dollars! The shirt is soft cotton with three-quarter sleeves and a slim, flattering cut, especially for muscular guys like Jason. 😉
The only thing that would make Adam Levine’s collection better is if he had options for babies or ladies. Affordable clothes are the best for everyone!
Now, for the giveaway! One lucky Itz Linz reader will win a $50 gift card to Kmart! All you have to do is check out the Adam Levine Collection and leave a comment on this blog post with what you’d purchase from it and for who (mandatory). Additional optional entries include:
- Follow Itz Linz and Kmart on Twitter, and tweet the following, “I want to win a $50 @Kmart gift card from @ItzLinz to check out the #AdamLevineCollection! –> http://wp.me/p2WMfo-30H”
- Follow Itz Linz and Kmart on Instagram.
- Tag two friends on my #AdamLevineCollection Instagram post.
Be sure to leave a separate comment on this blog post for each entry. This giveaway will be open until Wednesday, March 25th, 2015 at 8:00 pm CST. A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, March 26th, 2015. Closed!
Congratulations to #86 katie! You will be emailed. Thank you to all who entered.