At some point during the holiday season, or perhaps a different joyous occasion throughout the year, I’m sure you have thought, “What to get someone who has everything?” While this post won’t help with the holidays that just happened (unless you’re a really delayed gift giver, which if that’s the case, I’ve got you!), I’m sharing this post so you’re able to tuck this little secret into your back pocket for the next time you need to purchase a gift for someone who has everything. Or for someone who may not have everything, but you’re totally lost in what in the world to get them.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to UncommonGoods.com. I’m telling you, they’ve got the most unique gifts that you won’t find elsewhere and that are sure to please any recipient. Furthermore, they’ve got a great mission.
At UncommonGoods, we’re working to change the way business is done by making sustainability a part of every decision we make. We’re steadily working to make UncommonGoods more environmentally friendly, socially responsible and an ever-more rewarding place to work.
Not only can you find an awesome gift, but you can feel good about it, too! Their website is so easy to navigate. It’s organized into 11 categories: gifts, fun, home, kitchen & bar, art, jewelry, women, men, kids, sale, and this just in. Each of those categories then has tons of subcategories. For example, if you click on women, there is an accessories subcategory with nine different options, there is a “by interest” subcategory with things like geek, cooking, business, and more, and then there is a “who are you shopping for” subcategory so you can really narrow down your search. You could literally spend hours on the site just browsing!
Let’s take birthdays, for example. Everyone has them, and most likely you celebrate with gifts. There are 259 items in the birthday gifts category. Here are a few that are my favorites:
- Birthstone Wishing Balls: Not only are these gorgeous, but they come with 52 slips of paper for you to pause once a week throughout the year and record a message of hope or gratitude for you to insert in the ball.
- New York Times Custom Birthday Book: This is a collection of the New York Times front pages from each year since your birth, personalized with your name and birth date, and preserved in a handsome library binding.
- Construction Plate & Utensils: I know a certain little boy who would LOVE this! This makes eating fun for little ones.
- Mason Jar Indoor Flower Garden: Keep your garden indoors and enjoy the beauty of flowers all year round with this easy to maintain kit! Comes with certified non-GMO seeds in assorted colors.
- My Cinema Lightbox: I actually received this as a Chanukah gift this year, and it’s SO much fun to create new messages! (Check out my Instagram for some examples!) It includes a total of 100 letters, numbers, and characters.
- Birth Month Mini Dish: These gorgeous, stained glass bowls are handmade to represent each of the 12 traditional birthstone gems.
Another way to browse through the Uncommon Goods website is through the category of Anniversary Gifts. HERE are my favorites:
- Intersection of Love – Photo Print: Obviously I love this because it uses “Williams” as an example, but you could really get creative here and commemorate the moment paths first crossed with this intriguing, personalized art.
- Reclaimed Wood Cookbook Stand: I think anything made from wood is nice, and this particular piece would give anyone’s kitchen a dash of rusticity.
- Cheese & Crackers Serving Board: The “&” symbol makes this a perfect anniversary, wedding, shower, or engagement gift!
- Succulent Living Wall Planter Kit: My siblings and I bought this for my parents a couple of years ago. Succulents are low maintenance and the wood-framed garden is a work of living art.
- Homemade Gin Kit: How fun to make your own alcohol! They also have a homemade beer kit! Definitely a fun do-it-yourself project for couples.
- Lumen Oil Candle Shadow Projectors: This modern oil candle illuminates a tiny stainless steel tree, casting enchanting shadows on your wall.
My other favorite category to look through is home decor. My picks:
- 60 Hour Candle: Made from coiled beeswax, this candle is designed to burn longer than traditional shapes.
- Deep Sea Sand Art: Bring a calming presence to your office with this desk sculpture that forms natural landscapes with sand. Simply rotate the glass ring and watch as delicate drifts of light and dark sand shift into deserts, mountains, clouds, rain, oceans and smoke, all ebbing and flowing into one another.
- Personalized Mixtape Doormat: Relive the nostalgia of making a mixtape! They have other personalized doormats, as well.
- Blowing Leaves Copper Mobile: Mobiles aren’t just for kids anymore! This adds a nice touch to any home. There’s also a beautiful butterfly mobile.
- Recycled Glass Elephant Nightlight: The soft glow of this painterly nightlight illuminates a sweet scene of a baby elephant tagging along with its parent for protection against the backdrop of night. They also have flowers, owls, and sheep.
- Cloudy Day Toilet Paper Storage: Everyone needs a fun way to store TP!
Aren’t these gifts so much fun? They’re eclectic and can be found for any occasion. I guarantee you can find something for your special someone that they don’t already have. There’s also a wide array of price ranges to fit your budget. Uncommon Goods is definitely my go-to for unique gifts!
What’s the most unique gift you’ve ever given or received?
~Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Uncommon Goods. All thoughts and opinions are my own.