I hope everyone had an absolutely marvelous weekend! I know I did; my brother-in-law and his girlfriend were in town, so we had lots of marvelous food and family time.
Last week I was sent a marvelous box from Bestowed. What is Bestowed? Itz a monthly membership for $19 per month that has 5+ products and include healthy food, amazing lifestyle, and nutrition items that are handpicked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer. In March’s box:
- Oloves Hot Chili Mama Olives: I do like olives and I do like spicy, so I’m very interested to try these. I’ve never seen olives in small snack packs; definitely a different idea, but great for any olive lover! (Plus, 50 calories for the whole bag!)
- Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars: These, too, will make a great snack that’s naturally sweet. Heather suggests warming the bar and pairing with fresh fruit, or spreading nut butter on top instead of a fattening pastry – sounds mighty tasty!
- Happy Family – Happy Squeeze: I first learned of this brand during the Healthy Living Summit last summer, and fell in love! I’m pretty sure these are intended for wee ones (I know my niece & nephew love them!), but I have no shame enjoying these. I can’t wait to try this pomegranate blueberry pear flavor!
- iTrain $25 Gift Card: I’ve never heard of iTrain, but itz a way to bring fitness and training expertise into your own home. Workouts are downloaded right to you, so you can customize your workouts; includes music. Sweet – must check this out!
- Nature’s Earthly Choice – Easy Quinoa Lentil Soup Mix – This will be a great dinner when I’m in a pinch! All you do is add water and boil and the best thing about it is that there’s not a lot of sodium (like most packaged foods), and itz loaded with protein and fiber. Win win!
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts – I am still yet to try hemp hearts, but now I have no excuse. With 18 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in one serving, itz definitely a hearty addition to any salad, cereal, or yogurt.
- Artisana Coconut Butter – You know I love anything Artisana and anything coconut butter. I’m sad there’s just one little squeeze packet because it definitely won’t last long with me!
Itz definitely a good value and a fun package to receive in the mail. It reminds me of Conscious Box, but with a greater emphasis on food, and I think this would make a really awesome gift to someone. (I love gifting non-traditional items.) Plus, this is like the gift that keeps on giving depending on if you buy a three or six month or one year subscription. Totally rad!
With each box, Heather writes notes that include “two tips” for each of the products. This is fun because many of her suggestions are ideas that I would not have thought of on my own. And guess what?
Itz YOUR turn to win a box courtesy of Bestowed! There are three different ways to enter; enter one or enter all, but be sure to leave a separate comment for each additional entry!
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us which marvelous item you’d most like to try from the March Bestowed box.
- Follow Itz Linz and Bestowed on Twitter and tweet the following, “I want to
#getbestowed with a @bstowed box from @ItzLinz! http://wp.me/p2WMfo-1tu″
- Subscribe to Itz Linz by entering in your e-mail address and confirming your follow via e-mail.
This giveaway will be open until Thursday, April 4th at 8:00 pm CST. One winner will be randomly chosen and announced on Friday, April 5th and will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be selected. Good luck!
*Bestowed provided me with the box for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.