I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day… Anyone else LOVE that song? Whenever I hear it, I just can’t help but sing along. And that’s not a pretty thing. Anyway, Holly and Kelly both nominated me for the Sunshine Award which was so sweet of them.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
- When is your birthday? August 12th
- What’s your favorite TV show? This is a tough one as I don’t watch a ton of TV. Some shows that I do enjoy are Nurse Jackie, Parenthood, Californication, and Girls.
- What’s your favorite thing about fall? The weather – not too cold, not too hot!
- Sweet or savory? Sweet! Hello, 31 healthy smoothies!
- What’s your dream job? Teaching! Blogging! Oh wait, I’ve got them both. Life is good.
- What book are you currently reading? I go through phases with reading and am not currently reading anything. The last book I read was A Dog’s Purpose.
- What time do you typically get up in the morning? 5 am.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Chanukah since we spend so much time with both of our families and lots of friends!
- What’s your ideal vacation spot? Anything with warm weather!
- What’s your favorite animal? Zoey, obviously!
- Favorite breakfast food? Smoothies!
- Biggest guilty pleasure? Being in my pajamas and robe every second I’m home.
- If you could only have 4 meals for the rest of your life what would they be? Salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and ice cream – that way I could change them up on a daily basis since there’s a million options for each – heh heh sneaky sneaky!
- If you could only have 3 beverages for the rest of your life what would they be? Water, tea, and smoothies (so much variety!)
- Favorite musician or band? I’m so not a music person. I just turn on the radio.
- Favorite running distance? Half marathon! Oh how I miss running…
- If you had an unexpected night free, what would you do? LOUNGE!
- Are you more city or country? Suburb? Ha. I guess I have to say city being from St. Louis and all – that’s not country whatsoever despite the fact we’re in Missouri.
- Best date you’ve been on? My first date with Jonny!
- The craziest thing you’ve ever done? Uhhh I guess you could consider meeting people from the internet… aka every blogging event I’ve been to haha! Most people think that’s pretty weird, but obviously us bloggers don’t!
My Questions for the Nominees:
- Favorite nut butter?
- You have the option: fro yo or ice cream… but you can only have one… forever!
- Dream car?
- If you could only do one type of workout for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Best magazine?
- All food is “healthy” for you. What do you choose to indulge in?
- What decade would you like to experience?
- Favorite form of social media?
- What would you rather do without: internet (computer, phone, etc.) or dessert?
- What makes you unique?
- Annette @ Enjoy Your Healthy Life
- Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries
- Meg @ A Dash of Meg
- Melissa @ Treats With a Twist
- Brittany @ Delights and Delectables
- Katie @ Healthy Diva Life
- Janetha @ Meals & Moves
- Chelsea @ Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen
- Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch
- Laura @ Mommy Run Fast
Answer one or two of the questions! My dream car is a Range Rover!