While getting pregnant for some women is incredibly easy, for others itz not. In June 2013 I finally opened up about my struggle with infertility in a post called Infertility Sucks. After going through months of doctor appointments, medications, and injections, I wrote all about it in this post: My Monthly Plan for MTHFR. Finally, in August 2013, my husband and I were able to conceive. For those of you battling infertility, try and stay strong, keep believing, and please reach out to me if I can be of any support. xoxo
Announcement Post: I’m pregnant!!! Baby Itz – expected April 30, 2014
- 13 Weeks – And All the Weeks Prior
- 14 Weeks – The Prune Juice Episode
- 15 Weeks – What Happened To My Sleep?
- 16 Weeks – 4 Months Pregnant
- 17 Weeks – A Case of the Sniffles
- 18 Weeks – Feeling Pretty
- 19 Weeks – Gender Predictions – Boy or Girl?
- 20 Weeks – Baby BOY
- 21 Weeks – Baby’s first Under Armour
- 22 Weeks – NYE party in my belly
- 23 Weeks – A Round Bump
- 24 Weeks – Belly Rubbing
- 25 Weeks – A Dream
- 26 Weeks – Natural or Epidural? Great discussion in the comment section!
- 27 Weeks – Who will be in the delivery room?
- 28 Weeks – Orange Drink Glucose Test
- 29 Weeks – Sick On Vacation
- 30 Weeks – Baby Registry
- 31 Weeks – Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
- 32 Weeks – St. Louis Maternity Photographer
- 33 Weeks – Placenta Encapsulation
- 34 Weeks – Diaper Discussion
- 35 Weeks – Packing the Hospital Bag
- 36 Weeks – To Do List to Prepare for Baby
Other Pregnancy Related Topics
- IUI Information: All the Details – Intrauterine Insemination (how I got pregnant)
- Gender Reveal – Itz a….
- Body Image During Pregnancy – Always a sensitive subject, even more so amongst pregnant women with our changing bodies and wild hormones!
- The Pregnant Lady Workout – No equipment necessary, can be done anywhere!
- Baby Shower – A lovely event given with lots of love.
- Baby Shower Speech – Given by my dear sister Stephanie – itz amazing.
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes – Comfortable, stylish, & affordable maternity clothes.
- Urban Maternity Photo Shoot – Wearing a maternity gown, I walked through the streets of St. Louis for a unique photo shoot.