What’s sweet and salty and crunchy and chewy and chocolatey?
Chocolate Pretzel Jelly Bean Bites!
These are crazy easy to make. It’s literally just four ingredients that take a little assembling, a little heating, and a little cooling. Bam! These nuggets of deliciousness are perfect to set out for guests, wrap in a box for a gift, or merely enjoy for yourself. They’re like a party in your mouth as they’re bursting with flavor. So I didn’t eat all of them at once, I brought them to school and set them out in our teacher’s lounge. I think my co-workers liked them as they were gone by the end of the day. That’s always a good sign.
This recipe was developed for SimpleRecipes.club on behalf of Brach’s. Simple Recipes not only has tons of free… simple recipes… but also daily coupons!
- Hershey kisses
- Brach’s jelly beans
- white chocolate, melted,
- Arrange pretzels on cookie sheet. Place one Hershey kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place in oven under broiler for one minute or just enough to slightly soften the chocolate.
- Push one large Brach’s jelly bean or three small jelly beans into the melted chocolate.
- Drizzle with white chocolate.
- Let harden in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
Now go make yourself some.
What’s your favorite color / flavor jelly bean? Pink or red for me!