Do you want to easily consume 10 servings of veggies? How about some healthy fats? Probiotics? Want to reboot your body’s energy cycle? Who doesn’t, really?
I’ve got the answer.
I recently became an affiliate for Skoop. This means that if you click on the links in this post and purchase something, I do make a small profit from those sales. (Thank you!) This also means that I spend my own money to buy Skoop products. (I did receive samples to review, in addition.) That’s how much I believe in Skoop, and I’m ecstatic about my partnership with them, and can’t wait to teach your about Skoop today.
Today’s post is focused on Skoop A-Game Information. Skoop does have a few different products, but I’m focusing on the A-Game because that’s my favorite. All information I’m sharing today comes directly from their website.
So, what’s all the hype about Skoop A-Game? It’s a HUGE dose of healthy. Does this mean it replaces all your healthy foods? Of course not. I still believe in nourishing your body with whole foods. Skoop A-Game is a boost of nutrition to supplement vitamins, minerals, fiber, probiotics, and antioxidants that you may be missing.
Skoop A-Game is a powder of super nutrition. Let me explain:
Skoop A-Game Information
~ everybody deserves super nutrition ~
What’s in Skoop A-Game?
- Vegetables: broccoli, carrot, spinach, parsley, beet, and kale
- Greens: barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, and chlorella
- Superfruits: apple, blueberry, pomegranate, goji berries, acai, and cranberry
- Adaptogens: astragalus, reishi, cordyceps, and rhodiola
- Fibers: flax seed, chia seed, and gum acacia
- Probiotics: L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. casei, and L. rhamnosus
- Antioxidants: quercetin, white tea leaf, rosemary, green tea leaf, and grape skin
Skoop is on a mission:
We might not look it, but as a nation, we’re starving. And we’re hungry for a solution we can all be a part of . So we created Skoop with the simple mission of bringing super nutrition to every American. To succeed we realized we needed to build a completely new way of doing business. We had to make Skoop affordable, simple, fast, and it had to reach places that don’t even have a grocery store.
- Fiber’s job is to help support your heart and metabolic health, and to promote a healthy inflammatory response. Fiber rocks!
Your body is a race car.
- Carbs, proteins, and fats are fuel to your body, while micro- and phytonutrients act as oil. To run optimally, you need both. Start every day with the right stuff in your tank – and floor it!
Why eat grass?
- Our Wheat Grass and Barley Grass provide you with 90% of the amino acid building blocks that muscle building proteins rely on.
Why broccoli gets such good PR:
- ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity. We chose an ORAC dream team for their ability to protect your cells from a fast-forwarding of the aging process.
What’s an adaptogen?
- Adaptogenic herbs are a small subset of herbs that studies have shown may help you increase resistance to stress, improve energy, clarity and over all resiliency. Sort of like a custom blueprint to build the most awesome you!
What are the flavors?
- SWEETGREENS: Goji berries and blueberries, sweetened with organic honey and a hint of stevia
- CHOCOFRESH: Greens and cocoa, sweetened with organic honey and a touch of stevia
One Skoop provides:
- 50 calories
- 0.5 grams of fat
- 10 grams of carbohydrates
- 5 grams of dietary fiber
- 10 servings of veggies
- Fire Fighters: ORAC-rich superfoods promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Clean: Proudly made with all organic vegetables.
- GMO Free: Made without Genetically Modified Organisms.
Skoop makes it SO easy for you to try! You can purchase A Super Sample Box for just $10! That includes five days worth of A-Game; they call it “The 5-day challenge to get your super on,” and you get to try both flavors. Plus, they throw in a Skoop blender bottle and FREE SHIPPING! That’s a $28 value, baby!
Or, go all in with a whole bag of Skoop A-Game. Commit to a flavor, commit to a whole month (one bag = 30 servings), and commit to a healthier you! Money back guarantee.
So what are you waiting for? I start each morning with a healthy A-Game drink, and that helps me make more healthy choices throughout the day. I’m not going to lie, I really do feel awesome, and know that Skoop makes a difference. Not to mention, it tastes great!
What other information about Skoop do you want to know? Will you try their 5-day challenge? It’s just $10 – you don’t have much to lose, but a healthier YOU!