I love love love shopping for people and deciding what to get them for the holidays. Giving is definitely more fun than receiving for me, especially when I find something that I know they’re going to love. However, some people are just downright hard to shop for! You know the ones… They’re the ones who have everything and need nothing. Know what the perfect solution is? FOOD! Everyone loves food, and these items make the perfect gift for even the hardest person to shop for! Giving food items is unexpected, and most of the time, my recipients aren’t familiar with these brands, which makes it all the more fun.
These are also perfect if you need to do any last minute shopping. Buy it online, print out a card, and it will be delivered to their house! So easy. Best unique gift ever.
The Foodie Gift Guide of 2014
Note: This post is not sponsored. These are not affiliate links. I truly believe in these companies, spend my own money on them, and think they make great gifts. I’ve gifted most of them already in the past!
- NatureBox: Deliciously fun, naturally easy snacks delivered to your door. This is a snack box subscription and you have the choice of gifting two months, five months, or ten months. I love gifting subscriptions because it’s like the gift that keeps on giving. Everyone eats snacks, and these are definitely not your typical snacks. Plus, they’re healthy – bonus!
- Sizzlefish: Pure natural seafood delivered to your door. I gifted this to my brother and his wife for their wedding back in the summer. They didn’t “need” anything else, and love cooking. Sizzlefish has several different options of fish such as the new product sampler, holiday sampler, or the paleo prime.
- Perky Jerky: All natural, ultra premium beef or turkey jerky that contains NO nitrates, NO preservatives, and NO added MSG. All the boys in my family got this for gifts one year. There are four flavors, and none of them disappoint. They make for a delicious, healthy snack. And who doesn’t love jerky?
- Blue Apron: Complete meals with 500-700 calories per serving, 35 minutes to prepare, pre-portioned ingredients to save time and reduce waste, easy to follow beautifully printed recipe cards. This is actually one company that I haven’t tried myself, but Lindsay and Courtney both reviewed it and I think it sounds like a really fun gift! It eliminates the need to decide what’s for dinner, prepare a grocery list. or even go to the grocery store. Everything you need comes to you!
And now for my peanut butter lovers…
- A Loving Spoon: Honey vanilla bourbon peanut butter. This stuff is RIDICULOUS! It’s created by FitFluential Ambassador Sarah Kay Hoffman, so you’re also supporting a small business. This stuff is the bomb.
- NuttZo: The only seven nut and seed butter on the planet! This is the real deal. It’s for the ultimate nut and seed butter lover. It’s gourmet, and they have an amazing story, too.
- PB Crave: Peanut butter with a twist. It comes in four mouth-watering flavors: choco choco, coco bananas, razzle dazzle (my favorite!), and cookie nookie.
- Peanut Butter & Co.: Ten cool flavors to savor that come in jars or on the go squeeze packets! Flavors: smooth operator, crunch time, cinnamon raisin swirl, the heat is on, white chocolate wonderful (my favorite!), dark chocolate dreams, the bee’s knees, mighty maple, old fashioned smooth, and old fashioned crunchy.
For the person who loves to have healthy, convenient snacks on the go in bar form:
Or, you could put together a basket with any of the above items or below items:
- Love Grown Foods: Their mission is to create incredibly delicious foods that are full of nutritional benefits and that are available to everyone, while educating kids, parents, and teachers on the importance of eating healthy. Three fabulous products: Power O’s: made navy beans, garbanzo beans, and lentils, Super Oats is a hot cereal blend that pack a SUPER nutritional punch and cooks in three minutes, Hot Oats make healthy eating easy, convenient, and affordable (single serve cup is full of flavor, fiber, and protein), and Oat Clusters is a gluten-free granola that is sure to satisfy! So many healthy options!
- Cocogo: Real fruit hydration in a handle little package. It’s naturally flavored freeze dried coconut water that comes in grape, lemon-lime, and passion fruit. [Use code ITZLINZ for additional 10% off.]
- Mamma Chia: Seed your soul. Mamma Chia makes vitality beverages, chia squeeze packets, energy beverages, and of course, chia seeds. Chia seeds contain powerful antioxidants, protein, fiber, and omega-3s.
There ya have it, folks! Something for everyone! Make sure you check out their social media pages because many of the brands often run promotions or specials during the holidays which makes your job even easier!
What foodie item do you think would make a fun, unique, delicious gift?