We’re all busy with something or other, would you agree? Sure, we may have varying degrees of busy, but most likely most people aren’t just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. (And if you are… enjoy it while it lasts!) The biggest challenge of being a full time working mom is TIME. I never feel like I have enough of it – at school or at home. Fitting in fitness is just that; I’ve got to fit it in my busy schedule. Some days, many days, that means a quick ten minute workout. After all, ten minutes is better than nothing. I’m not knocking ten minute workouts whatsoever; they can be highly effective if you do the right thing. Today, I’m sharing several quick 10 minutes or less workouts by experienced FitFluential Ambassadors.
- 5-Minute Workout by Kate at Kate Moving Forward
- 5-Minute Lower Body Workout (NO equipment) by Kate at Momsanity
- 8-Minute HIIT Workout by Linda at Fit, Fed, and Happy
- 10-Minute Abs by Kasey at Veva Health
- 10-Minute Cardio Workout by the Purely Twins
- 10-Minute Dumbbell Burn by Itz Linz
- 10-Minute Killer Ab Routine by the Purely Twins
- 10-Minute No Equipment No Time Workout by Paige at Trainer Paige
- 10-Minute Plank Workout by the Purely Twins
- #99 Workout by Itz Linz
- Flat Abs in 10 by Linda at Fit, Fed, and Happy
- Freaky Fast Fat-Burning Circuit (NO equipment!) by Paige at Trainer Paige
- Heart Pumping Mini WOD by Kaila at Healthy Helper
- Morning Power Session by Tera at Girl Gone Healthy
- Movember Minute Workout by the Purely Twins
- The 100 Cardio Circuit Workout by Alyssa at Slim Sanity
- Upper Body Workout (NO equipment!) by Courtney Bentley Fit
There they are! No excuses not to move during this busy holiday season. Surely you can find ten minutes everyday. It’s just ten minutes out of your 1,440 minute day!
When do you find the time to workout or move during the day?