The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Detour Bar.
Like I mentioned yesterday, I’m trying to find balance in my life these days as a new working momma. One thing that I’ve got the hang of is healthy snacking, and a big thanks to Detour Bar for that. I’ve been loving on Detour SMART bars for awhile now, and they’ve come in handy, especially this summer as I’ve gone back to school (work). They’re the perfect size to fill me up, curb my hunger, and provide the energy I need for a busy day.
Snacking SMART while pumping at school.
Detour SMART bars really are smart. (Haha, no, but for real.) They’re perfect for summer because they’re not chocolate. Hear me out. I love chocolate. However, I feel like heavy, melted chocolate protein bars in the summer just aren’t that awesome, not to mention they make a mess. SMART bars are everything you want in a healthy snack bar, and they don’t melt. I keep all my bags stocked: my pumping bag, my diaper bag, and my purse. That way, when crazy hunger strikes, I have my emergency snack no matter where I am. Hanger is never a good thing, people.
One bar contains 130 calories, 3 grams fiber, 4 grams sugar, and 10 grams protein.
A contemporary approach to healthy eating, that’s SMART.
- Gluten Free: Detour SMART bars are independently certified to confirm they meet strict gluten-free standards.
- Whey Protein: The right protein to nourish and replenish your body, whey is a SMART way to support a lean body and to satisfy hunger.
- 4 grams of Sugar: Switching to a low-sugar diet may be one of the best things you can do for your body, your appetite, and even your mind.
- Good Source of Fiber: The grains and fruit in SMART bars are a balanced source of fiber and a nutritious foundation for maintaining good health.
- Organic Whole Grain Oats: Wholesome and delicious, whole grains are an essential part of a complete diet.
- Naturally Sweetened with Stevia: A zero-calorie, natural sweetener, Stevia is a sensible choice for those looking to reduce sugar intake without sacrificing taste.
No artificial preservatives. No artificial flavors. No artificial colors.
They look like pie. They taste like pie. Well, protein bar pie. No kidding. When you open the package, there is a strong aroma of either Apple Cinnamon or Blueberry, and itz just delicious. SMART bars also come in Cranberry Flax and Peanut Butter Chocolate, but my heart is sold on Apple Cinnamon and Blueberry. So is William’s.
Don’t. Even. Think. About. Touching. My. SMART. Bars. Or. I’ll. Scream!
How do you snack SMART in the summer? Are you team Apple Cinnamon or Blueberry? (Or Cranberry Flax or Peanut Butter Chocolate? So many SMART choices!)