Thanks so much for your great dialogue, thoughts, and opinions on yesterday’s post about Monsanto. I appreciate the different opinions communicated in a respectful manner.
Itz Friday! All days are good days, but Fridays are extra awesome since the weekend is here. Instead of doing Friday Favorites as I’ve been doing the past few weeks, I thought I’d switch it up a little bit today and do a Friday Five post. Here it goes:
Five Random Thoughts:
- Itz my brother Jason’s birthday! Happy birthday, big brother! xo
- I have two days of work next week before a long weekend.
- Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Green Tea is back!
- Newborn Must Haves by Bobbi <– bookmarked this!
- Zoey is the cutest dog EVER.
Five Things I Did This Week:
- Much needed hair appointment at Preston Salon Spa.
- Watched Parenthood with Jonny.
- Ate dinner at FarmHaus with my good friend Jess.
- Put pajamas on the second I walked in the door. Everyday.
- Went to the gym
fourthree times. Yeah, that’s right. More to come.
- Lightened-Up Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread by Happy Wife Healthy Life
- Blizzard Bites by The Lean Green Bean
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mookies by Girl Gone Veggie
- Chocolate Protein Puffed Rice Bites by Running Escapades
- Butternut Squash Cranberry Oat Bread by Happy Fit Mama
Tell me five things!