Itz no secret that I have a raging sweet tooth. I love, love, love my desserts and am not ashamed of it. However, I do try to keep my desserts in moderation because that’s what healthy living is all about. When healthy substitutions can be made, itz much easier (and healthier!) to satisfy a sweet tooth. Let me introduce you… Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding!
When I got word from FitFluential that I was selected to be part of BSN’s #energyigniter campaign, I was totally stoked. I love trying new protein powders, and I quickly became a fan when my two products arrived.
- Lean muscle protein powder
- Stats per scoop: 140 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 7 grams of crabs, 2 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of protein
- Many mouth-watering flavors including Chocolate Milkshake (what I received), Chocolate Cake Batter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, and several others
- Creamy, delicious protein shakes for those who like to keep it lean
- Stats per scoop: 150 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 8 grams of carbs, 1.5 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, and 21 grams of protein
- 5 Flavors: Banana Cream Pudding, Chocolate Coconut, Chocolate Fudge Pudding (what I received), Fresh Cinnamon Roll, and Whipped Vanilla Cream
Oh my gosh I want to try all their flavors! My mouth is watering as I type these ridiculously good sounding protein powders. (Is that weird??) I’ve got to get my hands on the Whipped Vanilla Cream, Banana Cream Pudding, and Chocolate Cake Batter (obviously). For now, how about I share my Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding recipe.
Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used BSN’s Chocolate Fudge Pudding Lean Dessert Protein powder)
- 1 tablespoon shredded, unsweetened coconut (plus more to garnish*)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- *roasted coconut chips to garnish
- Mix protein powder, coconut, and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Add coconut milk and stir until pudding consistency is reached.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes.
- Garnish with additional coconut and roasted coconut chips.
The chia seeds add a delightful crunch while the coconut does not overpower the chocolate flavor at all. Bite after bite, Jonny and I loved it. Itz a healthy dessert, baby!
What’s your favorite pudding flavor? Which protein flavor sounds best to you?
***FitFluential & BSN provided me with the products for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.