I’m switching things up over here today and am going to give you reviews of products I use and love from my head to my toes. First up: my head. Ok, my hair. I have thick, wavy hair that can be pretty unruly. Itz good in the sense that I can go both ways: I can put mousse in it and make it super wavy or I can straighten the heck outta it if I want the sleek, straight look. No matter which look I choose, I always use BioSilk Silk Therapy. This tames the frizz, adds shine, and smells delicious.
Another product for my hair that I’ve been loving are Active Accessories On-The-Go Hair Bands. They are super cute, can be worn on your wrist with no shame (I hate wearing regular hair ties on my wrist – ugly!), and double as strong hair bands at the gym. They come in five color varieties: Cool, Elegant, Warm, Neutral Prints, and Polka Dots and there are six different hair bands in each pack. (I obviously chose the warm colors since they’re pink!) I was worried that these would not hold my thick hair, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was I able to fix a tight pony tail, but it didn’t budge throughout my workout.
Now onto my pretty face. dōTERRA Essential Skin Care is where itz at! “dōTERRA Essential Skin Care is a family of skin care products designed to maximize the natural power of essential oils in helping to keep your skin feeling and looking young, healthy and gorgeous.” I’m obviously proof of that. Ha!
- Facial Cleanser: Uses melaleuca and peppermint (love the tingly feeling!) to gently wash away impurities and leave skin feeling clean, fresh, and smooth.
- Pore Reducing Toner: Formulated to visibly reduce the size of pores, uses lavender, ylang ylang, and German chamomile to calm sensitive skin, inhibit skin irritation, and reduce oxidative stress to skin cells.
- Tightening Serum: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes skin hydration with frankincense, sandalwood, and myrrh.
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer: Targets the visible signs of aging, improving skin elasticity and tone, reducing the appearance and number of wrinkles with lavender, jasmine, geranium, and frankincense. (Never too early to start an anti-aging regimine!)
- Invigorating Scrub: Provides a rejuvenating and aromatic experience while leaving skin protected and smooth with grapefruit and peppermint; prevents irritation and proliferation of skin discoloration. This feels SO good in the morning!
Running Skirts has a HUGE line of gear that includes way more than just running skirts. Most recently, I’ve been totally loving the Cerise Performance Lifestyle Gathered Neck. Not only is it awesome for workouts, I’ve even worn it to work. And needless to say, thumb holes always rock. (The matching headband is fun, too!) Right now, they’re having a sale on tons of stuff if you’re interested.
On my bottom, without a doubt, my all-time favorite pants are my pants I received from pv.body. I workout in them, I hang out in them, I even wear them to work (when paired with a longer top or sweater dress). I’ve raved about them before (and will continue to do so), but seriously I’m kind of obsessed. I can’t say enough good things about these pants. They’re a perfect fit.
You know what’s coming for socks, don’t you? Yes, I’m going to show you that glorious picture of me smelling my socks after running three races in them! Itz because Swiftwick is just that awesome. Their socks hold their shape and don’t stink at all, even after intense exercise. I’ve never been so excited about socks as I have with these and I know my girl Larisa feels the same.
There ya have it! Some of my favorites from head to toe!
What products do you want to rave about? Share the love!
Disclaimer: This post is not compensated. While it was my choice to share the products I did, some of the products were sent to me for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.