12-12-12… was yesterday. Right, but itz going to work for me today since the next time the month, day, and year lines up will be January 1, 2101. So today you get 12 Thoughts for Thursday. Pardon the randomness.
1. Jonny got me long underwear for one of my Chanukah presents. I actually asked for a pair because I love being warm and comfy. Naturally, I changed right into them and put Zoey in her own pajamas and we snuggled up.
2. This is the third week in a row that I’ve followed the same exact workout routine. Monday, Wednesday, Friday are weight training days and Tuesday and Thursday are cardio and core. Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for what I want them to be. Sometimes itz more cardio, sometimes yoga is involved, and sometimes they’re days off. Whatever my body wants.
3. I’m on a local gym’s 2013 Program Guide cover. Baller, baby!
4. Go join the Healthy Living Blogs community! HLB is trying to reach 2013 members before 2013, and you can help them get there. I joined HLB during my first few months of blogging. Let them know Itz Linz referred you and sign up here.
5. I have 7 more days of work before Winter Break arrives. I love my school and I love my kiddies, but I do love time off, too!
6. Jonny is obsessed with “The U.” (All people who went to the University of Miami apparently are.) So two of his Chanukah presents were a U lunch bag and a U tervis tumbler. Hehe. Useful, but fun gifts.
7. There is a stupid amount of laundry waiting to be done at our house. Usually I do all of our laundry on the weekends, but we were dogsitting at my in-laws last weekend, so it didn’t get done. And now there’s more. Boo.
8. 10 o’clock is when I crawled into bed last night and it felt ridiculously late. I’m a grandma when it comes to bedtime, and I try to be in bed by 9 each night. What can I say, I need and love my sleep!
9. I made a really delicious omelette for breakfast yesterday morning. I stuffed it with peppers and added more on top. And frankly, I like the way it photographed. 🙂
10. I miss running.
11. Another giveaway is lined up for you on Monday! As a reminder, today is the last day you can enter the Harry & David Chocolate Covered Strawberries giveaway.
12. Paris, my in-laws’ dog, was all up in my business when I was doing yoga last weekend. Amidst the Tara Stiles yoga DVD I had playing, Paris came right over to give me smooches.
Tell me something random. (Or 12 things if you so desire.)