Today after work I’m heading to San Francisco for the Nike Women’s Half Marathon! I’ve never traveled a far distance to a race before, and I’m a bit nervous, to be honest. Itz been a year since my last (seventh) half-marathon, and now I’ll be racing and traveling quite far in a short weekend. Luckily, I’ve partnered up with REBOOTizer to help me get through and do my best this weekend!
What is REBOOTizer? “REBOOTizer is a supplement developed to promote Oxidative Stress Relief by helping the body neutralize free radicals and toxins more effectively.” I first learned of REBOOTizer when I was in Boston, and received a packet in my HLS12 Swag Bag. I tried it out after traveling, and a long weekend of going out and indulging in food and drink. I believe it helped me bounce back to my normal self again.
- Before or after exercise and sports
- After excess food or drink indulgence
- When exposed to smoke
- When traveling, especially by air
- After exposure to the sun
The REBOOTizer multi-action helps by:
- Neutralizing free radicals into inert molecules.
- Boosting body’s antioxidant production.
- Assisting liver function to detox.
- Boosting performance and recovery.
- Providing cell production.
All the aforementioned information can be found on the REBOOTizer website. Itz really easy and fun to take, too. You just squeeze, shake, and drink!
It has a tea flavored taste and is only about a half of a cup to drink. I plan on drinking one today, one tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday since I will be traveling and exercising. I’ll probably continue the regime throughout the week since I’m running the Runner’s World Half Marathon the following weekend. I’ll need all the help I can get to REBOOT my body for these two half marathons a week apart!
Since itz Friday, let’s hand out some high-fives for High Five Friday with A Dash of Meg!
- Kelly at Cupcake Kelly’s who I met and loved in Boston at HLS!
- Kristen at STUFT Mama - a rockstar mama who the cutest twin boys ever!
- Brian at Pavement Runner who has been our go-to guy with all types of questions and has organized an FFA dinner for Saturday night! He has also been posting sneak peaks of the upcoming weekend!
I can’t wait to meet you all [again] and many more tomorrow! I’m also super pumped because my best friend lives in San Francisco who I’ll be staying with. I haven’t seen her in forever, so this weekend is long overdue!
What are your plans for this weekend? Any travel plans? Any races?
Note: REBOOTizer compensated me for this compaign. All thoughts and opinions are my own.