You all know how much I like Runner’s World. I mean, afterall, they’re the ones who came up with the RW Run Streak which got me running again. To participate in the streak, you had to run a mile or more everyday from Memorial Day to the Fourth of July. Well, I started on Memorial Day, and ran everyday until the Fourth for a grand total of 67.24 miles in 38 days. And the best part? I’m still going strong! This morning I ran 5 miles for my 109th consecutive day of running.
I think a pretty sweet way to celebrate this awesome run streak would be to participate in the Runner’s World Half Marathon on October 21st in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Oh wait, I will be doing that! And YOU can, too! At the bottom of this post there will be a coupon code for you to receive 10% off your registration fee!
There will be many other of the wonderful FitFluential Ambassadors in attendance, as well. I can’t wait to make more blogger friends and represent FitFluential! (Are you in the FitFluential family? If not, JOIN HERE!)
Altra Zero Drop Footwear is a sponsor. I’ve heard great things about their running shoes, so I’m excited to get learn more during the weekend. The entire weekend is jam-packed with awesomeness. Here are just some of the highlights:
- “Meet and mingle with your favorite Runner’s World editors and writers, including Bart Yasso, Dean Karnazes, Kristin Armstrong, and Marc Parent
- Get expert tips at our seminars on gear, training, nutrition, and more
- Be inspired by Matt Long, the New York City firefighter whose journey from near-death to the NYC Marathon finish line we featured in our pages
- Join us for inspirational running films, such as “Ultramarathon Man” and “Hood to Coast,” followed by audience Q&A
- Fuel up with us at our pre-race pasta dinner” (source)
For a complete schedule of events with detailed information click here. Obviously, Runner’s World has the very best experts when it comes to training. If you are in need of a training plan, there are tons of options (5K, 10K, half, beginner, intermediate, advanced) available on their website – click here for training plans.
Now, what you’ve been waiting for: the discount code!
Use discount code “BLOGGER16″ for a 10% discount on the 5K, 10K, half marathon or all three races (called the hat trick!). REGISTER NOW!
Who will be joining me?!
*My registration for the Runner’s World event was complimentary. All opinions are my own.