Marvelous thing #1: Itz my parents’ 34th wedding anniversary today!
They have always been and always will be unbelievable role models for me and Jonny.
Marvelous thing #2: I wrote a guest post for Healthy Living Blogs.
Marvelous thing #4: My mom surprised me with another beautiful headband and feather earrings!
Aren’t they both gorgeous?? Love them!!
Marvelous thing #5: Green Kid Crafts ~ earth friendly creativity ~
Marvelous thing #6: Doing Green Kid Crafts with my nephews, Jacob & Jackson.
Finished wind chime, of course, was hung up right away!
Each Green Kid Craft comes neatly packaged together and easy to follow instructions.
The crafts require minimal adult help and truly foster creativity as kids have the choice of how they will decorate whatever craft they are making.
Each craft is a guaranteed masterpiece and a guaranteed happy
- Our crafts are open-ended so that small kids can practice basic crafting skills while older kids can get more sophisticated with their projects.
- Kids receive at least 3 different craft projects once a month.
- Each project kit includes everything needed to complete the craft (you just supply glue, markers, and/or scissors).
- Our craft projects follow the international calendar to generate global awareness.
- We provide instructions that are intended as a jumping-off point for kids.
- We use varied craft techniques to challenge creativity, develop new skills, and extend into creative play.
Here is how to enter this giveaway: Visit the website (www.greenkidcrafts.com) and leave a comment with what kind of craft project you would like to see next! *MANDATORY*
- Follow Itz Linz on Twitter and tweet, “@ItzLinz is giving away a 1-month subscription to #GreenKidCrafts! Enter here and go green: http://wp.me/p264zq-Gt” and leave a comment here telling me you did so.
Be sure to become a fan of Itz Linz on Facebook and Green Kid Crafts on Facebook! This giveaway will be open until Friday, July 20th at 9:00 pm CST. A winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Saturday, July 21st, so be sure to check back as the winner will have 48 hours to contact me (or another winner will be selected).
*Disclaimer: Besides the Green Kid Craft box I received and the fun Jacob, Jackson, and I had together, I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.