I made a very delicious breakfast yesterday morning. So good, in fact, that I made it again this morning. And maybe I’ll make it tomorrow. Some might dare to call it a “weird combo.” But I wouldn’t judge. 😉
Blueberry Egg Sammie: two pieces of whole wheat toast + blueberry chia jam + three egg whites + nutritional yeast. Delish.
It even looks pretty all layered together. I thought I would check-in and let you know how RW Run Streak is going. I’m six days in and still going strong. No crazy long intense runs, but it is consistent and that’s the point, so I’d consider it a success thus far. Here’s what this week looked like with runs and workouts:
- Monday – 3.01 miles to my grandparents’ house
- Tuesday – 1.3 miles to the gym before completing this tough lower body workout
- Wednesday – 3.08 miles with my friend, Diana (so fun to have a running buddy!)
- Thursday – 3.13 miles with Diana again
- Friday – 1.01 miles on the treadmill in our basement; quickie run and workout with push-ups, diamond push-ups and ab work to follow
- Saturday – 1.3 miles to the gym with a little upper body weight lifting
Tomorrow I’m running with my friend, Whitney, so hopefully we’ll get in a bit longer mileage than I had done this week (4 – 5 miles). We shall see.
The winners of the NuNatural’s giveaway were chosen by random.org and are numbers 17, 38, 30, and 14. Congratulations, Alex @ therunwithin, Marielle @ HealthyPantz, Chris G., and IHeartVegetables. You all have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Please e-mail your full name and address to ItzLinz (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you to everyone who entered! Now I’m off to refuel with breakfast…
Another blueberry egg sammie, obviously.
What’s your breakfast today?