My positivity continued throughout the day even despite the crazy weather. There was a lot of rain in the morning followed by sunshine and then showers on and off. Jonny and I took a walk and watched the clouds change multiple times.
Crazy, right? We did make it home before the clouds opened up, but I just couldn’t believe the changes we saw during our twenty-minute stroll! Today I went to the gym when I woke up to complete a back, biceps, abs, and sprints workout.
Week 9 Day 5: Back, Biceps, Abs, & Sprints
- *Superset – Wide Grip Assisted Pull-Up: 3 sets of 12 reps
- *Superset – Medicine Ball Twist: 3 sets of 12 reps (14 pounds)
- ^Tripleset – Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 15 reps (10 pounds each side)
- ^Tripleset – Low Pulley Row to Neck: 3 sets of 15 reps (8 pounds each side)
- ^Tripleset – Reverse Crunch: 3 sets of 25 reps
- *Superset – Bent Arm Dumbbell Pullover: 3 sets of 15 reps (20 pounds)
- *Superset – Decline Crunch: 3 sets of 15 reps
- ^Tripleset – Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 3 sets of 15 reps (45 pounds)
- ^Tripleset – Underhand Cable Pulldown: 3 sets of 15 reps (45 pounds)
- ^Tripleset – Exercise Ball Crunch: 3 sets of 15 reps (14 pounds)
- *Superset – Standing Bicep Cable Curl: 3 sets of 15 reps (20 pounds)
- *Superset – Spider Crunch: 3 sets of 15 reps
- ^Superset – Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15 reps (15 pounds)
- ^Superset – Tuck Jumps: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Curl 21’s: 3 sets of 21 reps (20 pounds)
- Cardio: 1 minute Run/Walk intervals (30 minutes)
These Phase 3 workouts are long and totally kick my butt! I love it. You know what else I love? Conscious Boxes! What is Conscious Box? “Conscious Box is a monthly delivery of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care about the planet – just like you!” Basically, it is a box delivered to your doorstep filled with goodies that benefit you and your body without harming our environment. Love in a box. The kind souls at Conscious Box sent me a box to share with you. Right inside the box is a quick blurb to explain the given month’s theme.
How perfect for Spring! The “stretch your body” part really hit home for me as I have been trying to stretch on a more consistent basis. Stretching is not difficult, but I have been having trouble actually making time for it. I think this Conscious Box’s message is pretty clear. 🙂 On to the goodies:
MixtBag: Haven’t tried these yet, but how can you possibly go wrong with tortilla chips? Answer: You can’t! Especially chips that are all natural. Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers: These had a good flavor and were strong to withstand some serious dipping. And the ingredient list consisted of only 11 recognizable ingredients. Score! The next six items all go with the energy theme.
Tera’s Whey: Goat protein with high-antioxidant superfruits. I can’t wait to make a smoothie with this! Java Juice: I don’t love coffee, but do drink it when I need the boost. This extract would be a fast and easy way to get the boost I need! Good Kind Coffee Creamer: When I do drink coffee, I need to use cream of some sort. This kind is GMO, gluten, trans-fat, and artificial flavor, color, and preservative free! What more could you ask for? Tea Forte Minteas: Perfect for popping in your mouth after a meal and I love the ginger pear flavor – different and tasty! Healthy To Go! Acai Energy Boost: You know how much I love acai. This will be the perfect pick-me-up once spring break is over and I return to work. EBOOST: This reminds me of Airbore or Emergen-C, but EBOOST uses real ingredients to boost the immune system. And the pink lemonade flavor was good!
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds: We have a mini-garden in our backyard thanks to my father-in-law. Maybe carrots could be our next garden project? I promise to help! 😉 Olivella: I’ve never used lotion with olive oil, but now I’m going to start. This left my hands so silky smooth, and there are no added weird ingredients. Double win. Olbas Lozenges: I’m saving this guy for when I really need it, but they claim to fight coughs and soothe sore throats. The Conscious Box also included numerous coupons to use online for purchasing products. Isn’t it amazing? I told you so!
Have you order your Conscious Box yet? It is a fabulous way to find out about companies and products that are good for our bodies and our earth. For me, both factors are crucial when purchasing food, household items, and/or body products. In addition, Conscious Box makes for such a fun gift! I gifted a box to my parents and in-laws during the holidays. You can choose a single box or a package. They are reasonably priced for ALL of the goodies you get. Thank you, Conscious Box, for sharing this amazing box with me!
What would you want to try out of March’s Conscious Box?