I’m totally loving the LiveFit Trainer program for several reasons, but mostly because I have been able to increase my weight selection throughout these last several weeks and I know there are even more changes to come. I like following a plan and I especially like how each day focuses on one or two muscle groups and after the workout they are totally exhausted. Call me crazy, but I love that feeling. 🙂 Today’s soreness thanks this workout:
Week 7 Day 4: Shoulders
- Arnold Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8 reps (17.5 pounds)
- Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets of 8 reps (15 pounds)
- Standing Palm In One Arm Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8 reps (17.5 pounds)
- *Superset – Front Dumbbell Raise: 4 sets of 8 reps (15 pounds)
- *Superset – Standing Dumbbell Upright Row: 4 sets of 8 reps (17.5 pounds)
- Side Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 8 reps (12.5 pounds)
- Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 8 reps (10 pounds)
- Stairstepper: 30 minutes
15 pounds may not seem like very much weight, but considering I started with 7.5 – 10 pounds, I’ll take the increase! 🙂 Good thing I have focused on my arms this week because my dear husband has recently left the toothpaste looking like this:
Ok maybe needing my arm muscles to straighten it out was a slight exaggeration. Now, I am by no means a “neat” person. (Jonny will happily affirm this.) However, there are some things I like to keep orderly; perhaps because I do such a poor job in other areas of our house. The kitchen counter is just SO convenient to throw anything and everything on when I get home. And why should I put it away if I’m just going to use it again? I’m totally not a bed-maker for the reason of “I’m just going to sleep in it tonight.” My momma and Jonny strongly disagree. I digress. Keeping the toothpaste nice and rolled up makes for easier squirtage when it’s time to use.
It just makes more sense. Just like keeping four pairs of shoes out at once makes sense, too. And my purses and bags. I change them out often. Girls? Can I get some back-up here??
Are you a toothpaste roller-upper or a squeeze wherever kind of person?