Thank you all for your well wishes! I think they worked (plus all my peace, love, and oils!) because I am feeling a lot better even though I am still a bit congested. The highlight of my day yesterday was
finishing my report cards closing on our house! Yes, that’s correct… Jonny and I are now officially homeowners!
We got married on October 23, 2010 and we closed on our house on February 23, 2012. 23 must be our lucky number! I like it!
We were able to go to bed early which was
a fun way to celebrate helpful to my little illness going on, and I knew getting in a sweat session before school would do me good. Today’s workout was arms and abs. And I did 23 reps in each set. Kidding.
Week 5 Day 4: Arms & Abs
- Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps (30 pounds)
- *Superset – Overhead Cable Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps (30 pounds)
- *Superset – Cable Hammer Curls (rope): 3 sets of 10 reps (25 pounds)
- Alternating Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps (12.5 pounds)
- Bench Bar Dips: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 reps (20 pounds)
- Seated Tricep Press: 3 sets of 10 reps (20 pounds)
- Tricep Push-Down: 3 sets of 10 reps (30 pounds)
- Air Bike: 3 sets of 50 reps
- Jack Knife Sit-Up: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Roman Chair: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cardio: 30 minutes (elliptical)
And now for breakfast I am going to cook 23 eggs. Kidding again. Just 3. 🙂
Do you have a lucky number? Are you a homeowner?