I’ve been getting an overwhelming response ever since I announced Ava Anderson Non Toxic on the blog. It’s awesome! Keep the questions and orders coming! I’m so happy to help share a message about the dangers of toxic chemicals and what we can do about them. Ava Anderson Non Toxic is all about the ingredients. The right ingredients. Safe, organic, toxin-free, and harmful-chemical free. Ingredients you can feel good about. Ingredients you can trust for your family that are both safe and extremely effective.
One of the biggest questions I keep being asked is, “What should I buy first?” When I first responded to this question, I wrote a ridiculously long email back detailing the many products I would suggest and why. I also mentioned how it depended on what she was looking for as there are so many different parts of the line (skin, face, body, sun, scent, kids, hair, home, smile, baby, garden, men, auto, bugs, pet, or candle). She told me she appreciated my response, my enthusiasm, but she still felt incredibly overwhelmed. Haha oops, sorry about that! Living and learning! So now I’ve condensed my answer to the Ava Anderson Non Toxic Business Kit and here’s why.
The Ava Anderson Non Toxic Business Kit is a great sampler of the entire line. You get products from avaSKIN, avaBODY, avaFACE, avaHAIR, avaBABY, avaMEN, avaHOME, avaSUN, and avaSCENT. I’ll go into detail about what exactly you receive because that was my biggest question when I was considering purchasing the business kit. The Ava Anderson Non Toxic Business Kit costs $99. While this may sound like a lot of money right away, let me tell you why it’s worth every penny.
- Close to $500 worth of products
- 30% discount on all other products
- No commitment, no minimum, or no annual fee
- Receive 30% of sales back when others buy from you
- Non toxic, organic products that you can trust
A quote posted on the Ava Anderson Facebook page really hit home with me:
Every time you spend money, you’re casting a vote for the kind of world you want. –Anna Lappe
Not only are the major manufacturers using harmful chemicals linked to disease in conventional products, but they are financially supporting a bill that would prevent states from passing legislation to prevent these chemicals from commerce in their states, due to a lack of the federal government to do so… HERE is more information.
Here’s the thing: you’re already purchasing products to use whether it’s skin care products, cleaning products, or items for the kids. Why not invest in a line that’s good for you, your family, and the environment? And here’s the kicker: Ava Anderson Non Toxic products are NOT expensive! I’m constantly amazed at how reasonable the prices are – especially in comparison with other “natural” brands (which aren’t really so natural after all!).
Alright, so what’s in the Ava Anderson Non Toxic Business Kit?
The 6-piece avaSKIN set which includes makeup remover, cleanser, exfoliator, toner, moisturizer, and the sugar lip scrub. This set alone costs $99.95 so you’ve immediately made your business kit purchase worth it. Plus, you get the eye cream, too. A little goes a long way, so these products last a long time.
- Makeup Remover: Gently wipes away face and eye makeup with ease – no need for two different makeup removers as this spray takes it all off
- Cleanser: Antioxidant and enriching cleanser leaves the skin clean and refreshed
- Exfoliator: Fine apricot kernels and skin softening ingredients buff away dry skin, dirt, and imperfections, leaving your skin fresh and radiant. Improves skin tone and texture
- Toner: Non drying, non stinging, made with yucca, a natural antiseptic, and witch hazel which opens pores and removes impurities
- Moisturizer: Enriched with antioxidants, conditioners, emollients, nourishing oils and vitamins, to achieve radiant skin with improved elasticity
- Sugar Lip Scrub: Gently exfoliates and leaves them smooth, soft, and nourished
- Eye Cream: Moisturizes and firms, while reducing fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and discoloration
This travel set is awesome because you get a sample of the great avaBODY line with shampoo, conditioner, hand sanitizer, shower gel, and hand & body lotion. This travel set is not available for purchase outside of the business kit.
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Designed to repair and restore, safe for color-treated hair, too
- Hand Sanitizer: Organic essential oils work together to cleanse and moisturize hands naturally and safely – no alcohol
- Shower Gel: Naturally citrus scented gel is packed with organic oils to leave your skin clean, soft, and smooth
- Hand & Body Lotion: Delivers gentle hydration and moisture to the skin, leaves hands and skin soft, not greasy
Three of my new favorite products! The avaSCENT Hope smells SO good!!! I used my old perfume (aka probably filled with toxic chemicals) the other day because now I just want to use it up, and it gave me the biggest headache! Yeah, won’t be doing that again. I’ve never used “natural” makeup before, but I was pleasantly impressed with how well the mascara works! There’s no smudging, flaking, clumping, or brittleness! The lip gloss comes in five shades, and I want to try their lip stick, too!
- Hope: Fruity with passion flowers in the heart notes; accentuated by notes of orris, blond sandalwood, and cacao
- Mascara: Formulated to increase lash length, thickness, curl, and separation
- Lip Gloss: Moisturizing and conditioning with vitamins and antioxidants
This stuff is awesome! Every single one of Ava Anderson’s products rocks. I mean, I’ve used a million lip balms before, and they just don’t compare to this! And again and again, Ava Anderson’s products are all non toxic! They all smell so good, too!
- Spearmint Lip Balm: Organic shea butter, beeswax, and essential oils keep lips healthy, hydrated, and soft
- Body Butter: Naturally rich in vitamins, maintains skin health and elasticity, helpful for dry skin conditions
- Hand & Body Lotion: Delivers gentle hydration and moisture to the skin; leaves skin soft, not greasy
- Shave Gel: Enriched with natural oils, non foaming, softens hair for easy, clean removal, gentler than regular soaps
Linking up with Healthy Diva as these are definitely HEALTHY products!
When Ava Anderson first learned about how many toxic chemicals were in everything, she went through her house throwing out EVERYTHING. I’m not that dramatic, but I will definitely be switching as I run out of things like dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, etc. I have used these dishwasher pods because I wanted to see how they work, and they work great!
- Dishwasher Detergent Pods: Biodegradable, fragrance free, and highly effective pods leave all glass, dishes, pots and pans sparking clean
I’m OBSESSED! Hands down, best diaper cream and sunscreen I’ve ever used! The diaper cream actually nourishes William’s skin instead of just being a barrier. It heals diaper rash where other creams just prevent it from worsening. It’s so hydrating that I’ve been using it on William’s eczema, and it’s definitely gotten better. Diaper cream that’s not just for diapers! There have been so many stories being published lately about how toxic chemicals are in sunscreens. Ava Anderson Non Toxic is your answer. I can’t even stand the smell of regular sunscreen anymore. AANT all the way!
- Diaper Cream: Hydrates, comforts, softens and soothes, good for eczema (YES!), rosacea, dry patches and other skin conditions
- Sunscreen Lotion: Broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage, water resistant, best safe sunscreen on the market
Now you see! Best new (well, since 2009 – new to me!) products out there! I cannot recommend Ava Anderson Non Toxic products enough! Don’t know what to get? Start with the business kit to find your favorites! Just a reminder, only during the month of June I’m offering FREE SHIPPING when you shop my store and use party #74822. I would encourage you to take advantage of this free shipping offer, try some products out, and I know you’ll be sold! Or, if you’re already sold, let me know and I’ll help you get started with the business kit! You won’t be disappointed!
Which products from the business kit are you most excited about?!